Spa Lé La services include 30 minutes of Lounge Time before or after your appointments.
All of our prenatal services have been specially designed for an expecting mama. All ingredients and services are safe for pregnancy.
Massage therapy addresses different needs through varying techniques. A prenatal massage differs from a traditional one: For starters, you’ll likely be lying on your side. Studies have found that moms-to-be can reap both mental and physical rewards from prenatal massage. Massage therapy performed during pregnancy can reduce anxiety, decrease symptoms of depression, relieve muscle aches and joint pains, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health. Other common benefits of prenatal massage include:
- Reduced back & joint pain
- Improved circulation
- Reduced edema (swelling)
- Reduced muscle tension and headaches
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles
- Better sleep
Induction Massage75 min $140
Pregnancy brings elevated hormone levels and can cause a variety of skin changes, which makes acne and pigmentation during pregnancy a common complaint. Both acne and pigmentation can be treated by your esthetician when using safe procedures & ingredients for pregnancy.
- Oxygen Facial
- Exfoliating Facial
- Deep cleansing
Give yourself the freedom to take naps or bed rest as you experience moments of low energy while pregnant. Spa Lé La has a cozy nap room if you just need to get away for as little as 25 minutes, or as long as you need. Let us treat you to some relaxing mellow music, weighted blankets, a body pillow, warm flaxseed pillows for your neck and eyes, and heated beds to induce the sweetest of dreams.
People often question if it is safe to get a manicure or pedicure while pregnant. Yes! As long as the salon or spa follows recommended practices for hygiene and sterilization of tools and uses products that are free of harsh chemicals. Spa Lé La offers fume free, safe, natural nail care for expecting moms and always puts sanitation first.
Taking a luxurious bath that doesn’t exceed 98.6F, your normal body temperature, is a safe way to relax while pregnant. In a bath much of your upper body will remain out of the water, making you less likely to overheat.
- Soothe Those Muscles
- Skin Soother
- Help with Digestion
- Reduce Stress
- Replenish Salt
Hair Removal – Sugaring
You’re all clear for down-there maintenance, but because you have more blood flowing to your skin during pregnancy—especially in your pubic area—you’ll probably be more sensitive to tugging. Sugaring is a lot less painful than traditional waxing because it is soft and adheres to the root of the follicle rather than ripping it out from the strand like waxing does.
Prenatal Product Recommendations
Owner, Trina Renea, designed our Mama Lé product line to be safe for pregnant mama’s. She also created Baby La product line, which is both gentle and safe for newborn babies.
Mama Lé Products were specifically created for pregnant and breastfeeding moms. When we are pregnant we want to use things that are safe for our baby. Mama Lé products are just that. These products are made with the safest ingredients, feel luxurious, and have proven results.
- One-step makeup remover & cleansing liquid.
- Gentle foaming lotion is water-activated, water-rinsed to clean every skin, regardless of type.
- Dissolves makeup so no makeup remover is needed, even removes eye makeup.
- Leaves skin soft, supple, fresh and exceptionally clean.
- Does not contain comedogenic ingredients, colorants, mineral oil, drying alcohol, soap lye, fatty acids, or parabens.
- Aloe vera gel is a natural astringent.
- Farnesol normalizes and balances as it cleans.
- Minimizes surface imperfections.
- Reduces enlarged pores, softens dark spots, dramatically smooths facial lines ,and softens acne and scars.
- Volcanic microcrystals are suspended in a soothing, conditioning creme.
- Does not contain aluminum oxide, harsh emulsifiers, synthetic color, fragrance, or parabens.
- Pumice, green tea, chamomile, licorice, jojoba oil, kukui, borage, and sunflower oil to revive skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Barrier-repair, strong hydration.
- Reprograms dry skin for immediate comfort that lasts up to 20 hours.
- Enriched with plant-derived Ceramides that replicate the barrier lipids missing in dry skin.
- Bioactive Hyaluronic Acid bonds up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture to parched surface cells.
- Does not contain formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, mineral oil, colorants, or parabens.
- Essential oils of bergamot, bois de rose, and ylang ylang.
- Calms visibly stressed, blotchy skin and increases skin’s resistance to stress while adding oil rich moisture building-protection.
- Fine-textured, deeply hydrating.
- Broad-spectrum Antioxidant and energizing ingredients to help repair and protect the barrier.
- Does not contain mineral oil, synthetic fragrance or colorants, lanolin or other animal-derived ingredients, or parabens.
- Calendula for soothing.
- Geranium helps with inflammation and decongests skin.
These products were created to be safe for a baby and also safe for a mom. For the super sensitive skin or a different feel, you may enjoy these Baby La products for you as well.
- Luxurious foam purifies pores, protects from moisture loss and revives hydration.
- Omega-rich antioxidants protect barrier lipids so skin stays soft, moist, and comfortable long after cleansing.
- Sulfate free
- Does not contain colorants, volatile alcohols, urea, acids, strong emulsifiers, lanolins, mineral oils, parabens, or formaldehyde-releasing preservatives.
- Great pregnant belly cream.
- Sweet almond oil – Hypoallergenic and rich in Vitamin E, it is the best massage oil for infants.
- Jojoba oil – relieves cradle cap, Jojoba oil acts as a natural emollient.
- Avocado oil – great for dry skin, Avocado oil works wonders in skin inflammation, dehydrated skin, sensitive skin, and scaly skin.